Re: [DebianGIS] GRASS not building on sparc, remove --with-glw from ./configure line

Paul Wise wrote:
> > Also, what is the policy of backporting minor bugfixes? 6.2.2
> > shipped with a bug in the scripts/d.slide.show/d.slide.show shell
> > script that renders the module unusable. The patch[4] is just
> > removes the "--quiet" command line parameters.
>
> The patch also removes the echoing of $i.

Yeah, that just echos to stdout the name of the map currently being
rendered. I felt that this is misplaced debugging noise so disabled it.
[the map name is also drawn on the display under the map. In the
development branch there are better options for chosing verbosity
levels (g.message) so I've changed it there only to display those when
in --verbose mode.]

> Generally patches fixing bugs should be applied as long as they aren't
> buggy themselves.

ok,

Hamish