Re: [DebianGIS] Re: Lets add a GIS workstation task to etch?

> Anyone know all the packages in the list?  Should some of them be
> removed?

My personal listing of GIS software for workstation is almost
identical to your. I had just some package to add:

- php4-mapscript
- phppgadmin
- gpsmanshp

As you can see I think that a workstation should include also
some "server" tools (like Apache, php, ...). This is because a
serious GIS user will work developing client/server solutions.

--
Niccolo Rigacci
Firenze - Italy

Iraq, missione di pace: 41639 morti - www.iraqbodycount.net