[DebianGIS] Re: Re: Re: Unable to access repository

> Currently only unstable and stable are supported. You should be able to
> use the sid packages anyway also on testing.

OK, tried that with partial success.

My sources.list now contains

deb http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/ etch main contrib non-free
#deb http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/debian-gis unstable main non-free contrib
deb-src http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/debian-gis unstable main non-free contrib

If I remove the comment from the second entry and do something like
'apt-cache get grass' I get similar errors to before. This happens
regardless of whether I use 'testing', 'unstable' or 'stable'.

However, the third line doesn't produce these errors, so as I say, a partial success.

cheers
Dave