Re: [DebianGIS] PackageList updated

On Fri, 2006-03-10 at 08:52 +0200, alex bodnaru wrote:

> anyway, any *concrete* solution will be regarded, as well as any other
> kind of help.

Since you are able to upload to the debian-gis .deb repository and the
postgis packaging in CVS bears your name, I assume you also have write
access to the debian-gis CVS repository, or is this not the case? If
not, perhaps frankie can add you, so we can start group maintainership
of postgis and or openev.

cvs -d:ext:<alioth-username>@cvs.alioth.debian.org:/cvsroot/pkg-grass checkout .

Also, don't forget to subscribe to the commits/bugs list:

> > Also, how about an upload of openev into Debian sid?
>
> postgis sponsor, giuseppe sacco offered to sponsor openev too, but he
> quit in the meantime, so other sponsorship offer might help.

It would be good if you could commit the packaging for this to the
debian-gis CVS repository too. I'm sure frankie/pere/etc would sponsor
the package once it is in good shape and co-maintained.

> i've seen your inquiry on openev-discuss. indeed, a release might help
> better than a pointer to a cvs branch.

I sent that mail before remembering your package in the debian-gis
repo.

--
bye,
pabs