Re: [DebianGIS] PackageList updated

On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 08:29 +0200, alex bodnaru wrote:

> postgis is really maintained by me, and the long waited (sorry, but a
> lot of changes were required) debian standards complying version is
> due today. openev is also maintained by me, and a working version is
> on debian gis for quite a long time.

Any particular reason neither of these is in the debian-gis CVS
repository? No, the postgis in there does not count, it hasn't been
touched since 22 Mar 2005.

Also, how about an upload of openev into Debian sid?

Also, how about group maintainership of such an important package as
postgis?

--
bye,
pabs