Re: [DebianGIS] Announcing pgdijkstra and other packages

Great news! Merci Sylvain. Please DD do what is in your power to have it in
Debian main.
I'll do my best to test the module (have to recompile it though - our server
is 64bit).
Thanks a lot.
pc
At 16:08, giovedì 09 marzo 2006, Sylvain Pasche has probably written:

--
Paolo Cavallini
email+jabber: cavallini@faunalia.it