[DebianGIS] Announcing pgdijkstra and other packages

Hello,

I am building some Debian packages for Debian sarge for use with our
CartoWeb open source software.

I've seen that your intent to package pg_dijkstra from the page
http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/PackageList.

I've already packaged it (requiring postgres-8.1, which I backported
from Debian Sarge). I am willing to cooperate with the Debian GIS
community for help in packaging it, if that makes sense.

Other than that, I've backported some packages from unstable to have
postgresql-8.1, php5, mapserver and gdal compiled with libecw3.3.

For those interested, they are available at

http://dev.camptocamp.com/packages/debian/dev/

(I also maintain some older but more tested packages on
http://dev.camptocamp.com/packages/debian/prod/)

Best regards,

Sylvain Pasche