Re: [DebianGIS] PostGIS status for debian unstable

On 10553 March 1977, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
postgis-users-owner@postgis.refractions.net.

That comes back. What a bullshit. So if anyone on that list wants to
know something in this discussion he should get the -owner to make the
list better. Blocking legal mails is just wrong.

--
bye Joerg
<HE> liw: Ah, but now I'm old enough, so can I adopt your sex?