Re: [DebianGIS] Re: [GRASSLIST:10072] debian compilation (r.sim.water)

8<-------snip---------
> So there is something on your machine which makes "fakeroot
> dpkg-buildpackage" fail.
>
> Could you try to (on a fresh CVS checkout, i.e. doing "cvs co grass6" into
> an empty directory) compile it as root, i.e. not with fakeroot, but just
> dpkg-buildpackage ?
> Also, please uncomment the DH_VERBOSE line in your debian/rules file.

Note that fakeroot will still be called when building the documentation.
The makefiles are patched to do this since the documentation doesn't
seem to get built otherwise. You can remove the patch from
debian/patches/00list if you want to build entirely without fakeroot.

Steve