Re: [DebianGIS] gdal lintian erros

On Fri, 2006-01-06 at 14:12 -0800, Jon Saints wrote:
> looks like we are getting lintain errors because gdal control file
> lists the standards version as 3.6.1. Any ideas where I could look to
> see what it would take to update our files so I could list us as
> 3.6.2?

/usr/share/doc/debian-policy/upgrading-checklist.txt

3.6.2.0                        2005
      * Recommend doc-base, and not menu, for registering package
documentation.
      * Run time support programs should live in subdirectories of
        /usr/lib/ or /usr/share, and preferably the shared lib is named
        the same as the package name (to avoid name collisions). [8.1]
      * It is recommended that HTTP servers provide an alias /images to
        allow packages to share image files with the web server [11.5]

I believe we can bump to 3.6.2 without any changes and note that in the
changelog.

Steve