[DebianGIS] Experimental areas...

I'm starting to document the new (or almost so) experimental areas I created on the d-gis archive.

 deb http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/debian-gis DISTRIBUTION main non-free contrib
 deb-src http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/debian-gis DISTRIBUTION main non-free contrib

Where DISTRIBUTION = unstable-experimental | stable-experimental | experimental

experimental is a shortcut for unstable-experimental, so when uploading
to experimental, packages go straight to the sid-compatible area (which
is the same of the Debian main archive).

My idea is that both areas should be used for on-the-edge packages and
of course all packages there need _explicit_ installation (by version:
eg. install grass=x.y.y-1), in order to not break things for people which have the repos in the
sources.list but would not auto-upgrade to experimental packages...

Better (?) explanations on the wiki ASAP.

So, next cvs-stolen grass packages will go there for both stable and unstable...