Re: [DebianGIS] qgis-plugin-grass problem on sid

Le jeudi 10 novembre 2005 à 09:39 -0500, Frank Warmerdam a écrit :

> I think we need to trace back to the GDAL and GDAL GRASS driver
> binary packages you are using and verify they are compatible.   I
> am not sufficiently familiar with .deb mechanics to do that though.

Hi Frank,

You're right about the .deb mechanics. The deb file should check that
versions of it's dependencies are ok. I can patch the .deb package but I
need to know what are the wright versions of the libs.

Here is the information about the drivers i'm using :

did@geru-itea:~$ apt-cache policy libgdal1c2
libgdal1c2:
  Installé : 1.3.1-1
  Candidat : 1.3.1-1
 Table de version :
 *** 1.3.1-1 0
        990 http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org unstable/main Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

did@geru-itea:~$ apt-cache policy libgdal1-grass
libgdal1-grass:
  Installé : 1.2.6-1
  Candidat : 1.2.6-1
 Table de version :
 *** 1.2.6-1 0
        990 ftp://ftp.belnet.be sid/main Packages
        500 ftp://ftp.belnet.be testing/main Packages
        990 ftp://ftp.debian.org sid/main Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     1.2.6-1 0
        990 http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org unstable/main Packages

Didrik