Re: [DebianGIS] qgis-plugin-grass problem on sid

On 11/10/05, Didrik Pinte <dpinte@itae.be> wrote:
> ESRI Shapefiles (*.shp *.SHP);;Spatial Data Transfer Standard (*catd.ddf
> *CATD.DDF);;MapInfo (*.mif *.tab *.MIF *.TAB);;Geography Markup Language
> (*.gml *.GML);;
> *** glibc detected *** malloc(): memory corruption: 0x0858f0f0 ***
> Abandon
>
> How can I help or solve the problem ?

Didrik,

I don't know what the problem is, but I have found the "valgrind"
tool on Linux to be extremely helpful in diagnosing memory
corruption issues in pre-built binaries.  Give it a try and see if
you get anything helpful in the error report.

  http://valgrind.org/

Best regards,
I set the clouds in motion - turn up   | Frank Warmerdam, warmerdam@pobox.com