Re: [DebianGIS] update on gdal qgis conflict

Tested again on a different machine, same results (crash upon starting):
====
Loaded /usr/lib/qgis/copyrightlabelplugin.so
Loaded /usr/lib/qgis/delimitedtextplugin.so
Loaded /usr/lib/qgis/delimitedtextprovider.so
Loaded /usr/lib/qgis/georefplugin.so
Loaded /usr/lib/qgis/gpsimporterplugin.so
Loaded /usr/lib/qgis/gpxprovider.so
Loaded /usr/lib/qgis/grassplugin.so
QObject::connect: Incompatible sender/receiver arguments
        QSignal::signal(const QVariant&) -->
QgsGrassPlugin::switchRegion(bool)
Loaded /usr/lib/qgis/grassprovider.so
Loaded /usr/lib/qgis/gridmakerplugin.so
Loaded /usr/lib/qgis/libqgsprojectionselector.so
Loaded /usr/lib/qgis/libScaleBarplugin.so
Loaded /usr/lib/qgis/northarrowplugin.so
Loaded /usr/lib/qgis/ogrprovider.so
Loaded /usr/lib/qgis/pggeoprocessingplugin.so
Loaded /usr/lib/qgis/postgresprovider.so
Loaded /usr/lib/qgis/spitplugin.so
QgsComposer::QgsComposer
QgsComposer::showCompositionOptions
QgsComposer::removeWidgetChildren
QObject::connect: No such signal QgisApp::aboutToQuit()
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'QgisAppBase')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'QgsComposerBase')
unable to connect to aboutToQuit
QgsComposer::showItemOptions
QgsComposer::removeWidgetChildren
qgisapp.cpp:955 unknown driver CSV
qgisapp.cpp:955 unknown driver Interlis 1
qgisapp.cpp:955 unknown driver Interlis 2
qgisapp.cpp:955 unknown driver ODBC
qgisapp.cpp:955 unknown driver PGeo
qgisapp.cpp:955 unknown driver PostgreSQL
ESRI Shapefiles (*.shp *.SHP);;Spatial Data Transfer Standard (*catd.ddf
*CATD.DDF);;MapInfo (*.mif *.tab *.MIF *.TAB);;Geography Markup Language
(*.gml *.GML);;
Segmentation fault
===
everything from debian testing + qgis, grass, gdal from debiangis.
apt-get install libgdal1c2=1.2.6-1.2
does not crash (?).
Thanks for helping.
pc

At 22:00, venerdì 04 novembre 2005, Jon Saints has probably written:

--
Paolo Cavallini
email+jabber: cavallini@faunalia.it