Re: [DebianGIS] update on gdal qgis conflict

I just completed a fresh install of Debian unstable.
gdal-1.3.1 and qgis install and run cleanly from
debianGIS repository.

In neither Ubuntu nor Debian could I duplicate the
errors Paolo found.  Could some else please verfiy
this?

Paolo, I would like to continue working with you to
try to eliminate the problems you found on your
system.

According to my tests things seem to be working fine
with new gdal-1.3.1 and qgis 0.7.3 debianGIS packages.
Again, it would be great if someone else could verify
this.

Thanks
Jon

(http://www.qgis.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=66&Itemid=65