[Pkg-grass-general] adding proj and geos support to postgis

Please correct me if I am wrong, but it seems that our
version of postgis does not include support for

Proj4 reprojection library to provide coordinate
reprojection support within PostGIS.

or

GEOS geometry library to provide geometry tests
(Touches(), Contains(), Intersects()) and operations
(Buffer(), GeomUnion(), Difference()) within PostGIS.

If support for these libraries is not included, what
does the group think about adding them?  I could do
the work by downloading and modifying the source
postgis package that we have now.

Thanks
Jon