[Pkg-grass-general] Re: Uploaded postgis 1.0.0RELEASE-1 (source all i386) to debian-gis

[Hamish]
> IMO it is very frustrating to not get a warning and no know that the
> email never arrived. In the absense of an error you think it went
> through. Then people start resending the same request multiple times as
> they have no answer or just give up on the list..

In my experience, this is only a problem if it take a long time before
valid messages are approved.  With several list admins and the user of
the listadmin script, I've never heard anyone complain about this on
the lists I administrate.  No-one can reasonably expect immediate
delivery of email, and a delay for a few hours is something we just
need to accept in todays spam world. :(