Re: [Pkg-grass-general] Neteler points finger at Debian for delays

BTW, I would know WHY grass developers insist in distributing formatted
man pages. It's against our policy and any common sense too.
Any decent man program can produce formatted pages on fly and this habit
prevents creating different formats (e.g. PS or PDF) from them.
I'm of the opinion to remove completely those crap pages and
creating a simple grass.1 to point the html docs. Then, forwarding
upstream every single complain about missing man pages...