Re: libreoffice C++ Unit tests failing since gcc 9.2.1-12 ((Failure instantiating exceptionprotector)

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 10:39:37PM +0100, Matthias Klose wrote:
> > but let's try to work together to fix the current situation.

That's what I tried, but... Disabling make check (as will be done)
is not "fix"ing but just hiding it.

> my moreinfo tag was removed, and I'm not interested in a bts war, which rene
> likes to start very often. and, no, I won't start citing rene's private
> messages here.

You imply they were bad. I can cite them myself if you want. There wasn't bad
messages, it was basically the same which was in the bug but in german.

You like to make other people bad where this is not the case. In this
case this is not a LO bug since the exact same LO version worked until
said gcc upload.

Regards,

Rene