Re: libreoffice C++ Unit tests failing since gcc 9.2.1-12 ((Failure instantiating exceptionprotector)

On 28.10.19 22:17, Paul Gevers wrote:
Dear all,

The visible progress on this bug report stopped several days ago. I'd
like to try an get it a bit further. I'm expecting frustration on all
sides,

yes, and side note that I will use the same terms of "several days ago" for a three day silence including two non-work days.

but let's try to work together to fix the current situation.

my moreinfo tag was removed, and I'm not interested in a bts war, which rene likes to start very often. and, no, I won't start citing rene's private messages here.

Matthias, did you have time to look into the issue? Have you discovered
anything that is worth knowing already? If not, do you intent to work on
this soon. I noticed you uploaded a new version that doesn't address
this RC bug, for the reason I mentioned above, could you please refrain
from uploading new versions unless critical issues that aren't present
in testing are fixed in those uploads until a version of gcc-9 migrates?

I asked for a test case, not a multi-hour build and a multi-hour test run. Sure I can start looking at this myself, but I don't have the LO domain knowledge anymore. Yes, I could start bisecting, however that doesn't sound very effective.

My main effort however now is to restore native and cross builds, an issue I didn't cause myself and I'd like to see fixed.

Matthias