Re: experimental gcc-3.2 packages

On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 08:38:07PM +0200, Martin v. Loewis wrote:
> > So, should this change be considered to be a bug fix in g++ 3.2, and
> > anything which breaks because of it should be fixed, or is it a
> > problem with g++ 3.2?
>
> It's clearly a bug fix.

Thanks Martin for your help with this.  I've investigated further and
discovered that the class which was causing the problem was linked in
already, but from a library that had been compiled with -fno-rtti.
I changed the options for that library to include RTTI, and now the
compilation succeeds and OpenOffice continues to build.

Just another 6 hours to go now ;)

Thanks a lot,
Chris