Re: experimental gcc-3.2 packages

Chris Halls <chris.halls@gmx.de> writes:

> I have posted the test script and preprocessed source here:
>   http://apt-proxy.sourceforge.net/ooo/g++test
>   http://apt-proxy.sourceforge.net/ooo/test.cxx.bz2

Maybe I'm missing something, but... Is it the case that
ucb::ContentProviderImplHelper::~ContentProviderImplHelper is not
implemented in this file? Is it further the case that this is the
first virtual function of ContentProviderImplHelper?

If so, the virtual table for that class should not be emitted in
test.o, and it appears that g++ 3.1 behaves correctly in this respect.

Regards,
Martin