Some_little_problems_on_DebianPPC_on_PowerMacG4

Hi everybody

I have succesfully installed Debian PPC 2.2r0 on my PowerMac G4.

I would like to know how can i force the open firmware to boot on my
AppleBootstrap partition.

Because on each prompt i have to type 'boot hd:6,//yaboot'
After that the boot process go on succesfully.

Note:i have solved a problem with the mouse protocol on XF86config.

For the logitech mouse optical(last models) you have to choose the
MouseManPlusPS/2 protocol on the pointer section of /etc/X11/XF86config

Thanks for your answers.

see ya

Dabowl