Re: Ximian et Debian

Edi STOJICEVIC a écrit :
> Qui pourrait me dire ce qu'est Ximian exactement?
> J'en entends parler depuis un moment mais je ne me
> suis jamais trop intéressé ...

http://ximian.org/about/

http://ximian.org/desktop/faq.php3

What is Ximian GNOME?
Ximian GNOME is a polished distribution of the GNOME desktop provided
as a service to the GNOME user community. It includes stable,
up-to-date versions of powerful software with an integrated,
attractive interface. Our team spends a lot of time testing,
enhancing, and improving the desktop, and making Ximian GNOME work
well on as many operating systems as possible.

Ximian GNOME is designed to simplify the task of installing a fully
featured version of GNOME on your favorite Unix system.

--
Charles