Re: French pour LaTeX : suite

Quoting Sebastien Chaumat <schaumat@ens-lyon.fr>:
> > «ftp://obsftp.unige.ch/pub/tex/macros/lettre_2.331.tar.Z»;.
> Merci,
>
>  n'en jetez plus :-)
>
>  Y a plus qu'a l'incorporer a notre distrib preferee ...

Oui, mais pas sûr :

Je cîte :

%%
%% This is file `lettre.cls'.
%%
%% The original source files were:
%%
%% letter.cls  - LaTeX 2e team
%% lettre.sty  - D. Megevand
%%
%%
%% IMPORTANT NOTICE:
%%
%% You are not allowed to change this file.
%%
%% You are allowed to distribute this file under the condition that
%% it is distributed together with all files mentioned in README.
%%
%% If you receive only some of these files from someone, complain!
%%
%% You are NOT ALLOWED to distribute this file alone. You are NOT
%% ALLOWED to take money for the distribution or use of either this
%% file or a changed version, except for a nominal charge for copying
%% etc.

Il me semble que c'est "Opensource" mais pas libre.

--
Philippe
-+-