Re: Comments regarding python-unicodedata2_14.0.0+ds-5_amd64.changes

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 01, 2022 at 05:10:40PM -0700, Sean Whitton wrote:
> > My guess is these are generated function signatures and their inputs are self-contained in the comments.
> >
> > I can try generating those again at build time if we need to regenerate this.
>
> You don't need to actually regenerate, just confirm that it's possible.
> Let me know.  Thanks!

These can be generated with a script in Python source code:

  python3 ${PYTHON3_SRC}/Tools/clinic/clinic.py -f unicodedata.c

However, I suspect that they are using the older version of it since the
generated results with the tool from Python 3.9.10 or Python 3.11.0a5
don't match the version in the unicodedata2 source, especially the
generated headers and function wrappers in unicodedata.c.h

Yao Wei