Re: Comments regarding python-unicodedata2_14.0.0+ds-5_amd64.changes

Hi,

My guess is these are generated function signatures and their inputs are self-contained in the comments.

I can try generating those again at build time if we need to regenerate this.

Yao Wei

(This email is sent from a phone; sorry for HTML email if it happens.)