Re: Added RFN-violation bug template to wiki

I think for those who want to use RFNs that desire is perfectly valid.

Therefore I think rather than asking for removal, the recommendation could either be to use (a) a codename for the development of the family that is not reserved (and that Debian will use) or (b) drop the RFN and use trademark assertions/registrations instead.

I disallowed RFNs in https://github.com/google/fonts/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md (one of many reasonable discussions about this is at https://github.com/simoncozens/silson/issues/1) but I haven't done a good job of explaining what to do.... Which leads to problems like https://github.com/bBoxType/FiraGO/issues/4  and https://github.com/tonsky/FiraCode/issues/573