Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Update for fonts-sil-annapurna

On 2017-05-31 04:20, Fabian Greffrath wrote:

Well, strictly speaking WOFF fonts are not package documentation so I'd
reject a package that has these fonts moved there. This is just a
workaround for a shortcoming in the fontconfig package that we have yet to
fix (see my previous mail). As I stated before, I'd prefer if we could
simply not package WOFF fonts until we have sorted out this issue on the
fontconfig side.

I agree that the WOFFs are not package documentation. They are needed by the package to make the html/css example files in the documentation directory display correctly. I was thinking of providing symlinks from the documentation directory into /usr/share/fonts/woff/packagename/... once the fontconfig issue is addressed and we can package WOFF.

Thanks, Bobby

--
Bobby de Vos
bobby_devos@sil.org