Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] fontforge packaging update

Quoting Norbert Preining (2016-06-14 16:24:03)
>> 2) Adjust install hints to pick from its new locations below
>> debian/tmp/{x,nox} (not debian/tmp).
>
> The attached patch tries that, but ...
>
> > I find debdiff to be a useful inspection aid.
>
> Attached are debdiffs for the current versions

What I suggested was to compare against current work minus my latest
commits.  Seems you compared against something earlier (there are
changes also to long description fields).

> We need to also add a .install file for the nox version

More elegant than adjusting the .install files is to use --source-dir
argument to dh_install.  I have done that now.

 - Jonas