Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] fontforge packaging information

On Sat, 12 Mar 2016 14:33:29 +0530
Vasudev Kamath <vasudev@copyninja.info> wrote:
> How is fontforge updated?. I see there is master and there debian/sid
> branch. I remember long ago dkg synced fontforge from upstream repo but
> I don't know if same is still followed. Also package lacks a
> README.source file so now I'm wondering if we plan to update fontforge
> how do we do it?.

 Sorry for delay, I'm busy for daily job (OSX admin! ;) and some stuff
 (dealing with tax, etc)...

 Now I've pushed working branch "license-update", please look at
 debian/copyright file. And also ask upstream people to help it as
 https://github.com/fontforge/fontforge/issues/2643

> Is the master branch is meant to be tracked from upstream repo and
> debian/sid is actually debian packaging branch?.

 Yes.

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/org