Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Debian logo codepoint

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 6:55 PM, Adam Borowski wrote:

> Obviously, it's in the private use area, but I have no idea what would be a
> reasonable assignment.  And whether some font already ships such a glyph.

Personally I find web fonts to be ridiculous. Web fonts that use the
PUA are even worse. Web fonts that use the PUA and contain logos are
even worse again and just lead to things like this:

https://lut.im/iRAtus7bOj/ww9v6MtZHqbhcrov.png

Putting logos into Unicode itself is even worse again.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise