Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2016 13:26:40 -0200
From: Ricardo Bánffy <rbanffy@gmail.com>
To: Adam Borowski <kilobyte@angband.pl>
Subject: Debian logo codepoint

Hi Adam,

Do we have a place to put the Debian logo in the fonts? I have added
the glyph, but I couldn't find a proper code point where to place it.

If we don't have one, maybe it's time to decide on one in the vendor
area that does not conflict with our neighbors.

Cheers and happy new year.

--
Ricardo Bánffy
http://about.me/rbanffy