Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] RFS: ttf-femkeklaver

Hi Gioele,

the package looks fine but for some nit-picks:

- The licensing situation is a bit messy. Thus, it is even more
important that it is entirely documented in debian/copyright. Please
merge the content of debian/README.Source into the Comment field of
debian/copyright. Its current content is clearly licensing-related and
does not deal with the reception of the sources. Thus, it doesn't
really qualify for a README.Source file
(c.f. https://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-source.html#s-readmesource).

- Isn't it possible to add a tiny bit more information to the extended
description? I guess that's hard to find, though. :/

- I believe the debian/.gitignore file is obsolete by the gbp workflow?

Once you have fixed these issues and updated debian/changelog, I will
sponsor the package.

Thank you,

Fabian