Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] RFS: ttf-femkeklaver

On 16/11/2015 09:24, Fabian Greffrath wrote:
Hi Gioele,

Hi Fabian, thank you for the suggestions.

- The licensing situation is a bit messy. Thus, it is even more
important that it is entirely documented in debian/copyright. Please
merge the content of debian/README.Source into the Comment field of
debian/copyright.

Done.

- Isn't it possible to add a tiny bit more information to the extended
description? I guess that's hard to find, though. :/

I added another sentence.

- I believe the debian/.gitignore file is obsolete by the gbp workflow?

Why should it? Without a debian/.gitignore one must always use `--git-ignore-new`. Having a debian/.gitignore allows one to do a simple `git commit -a debian/` without dealing with temporary files and other generated files. Or `git clean -x -d -f` to get rid of the temporary files.

Please turn ttf-* packages into transitional package depending on
the fonts-* pendants and providing symlinks to the fonts' previous
locations.

I followed the instructions of <https://wiki.debian.org/Renaming_a_Package>. I have though, not added the symlinks because I checked with codesearch.debian.net and nothing was using the full path of the font.

Once you have fixed these issues and updated debian/changelog, I will
sponsor the package.

Changelog updated and dch --release made.

You can find all the changes at

    https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-fonts/fonts-femkeklaver.git/

Cheers,

--