Re: Ethernet with no IP address

Eric,

You'll need to enable IP forwarding in Debian and use IP tables to do packet inspection and act on whatever rules you write.

I don't see how Debian can be part of the process without the packets landing on a configured interfacce to examine the packets and then forward them based on rules.

Keith
TDR Networks
[ hosting | e-commerce | custom development | linux | cisco ]
e: keith@tdrnetworks.com
w: http://www.tdrnetworks.com