Re: Tc filter does not filter

>> I don't know much about tc, so I'm just guessing. Is it your
>> intention to limit traffic going to SSH servers?
>
> Yes. To define this: I want to limit FTP tunneled through ssh (called SFTP).
That is not called SFTP. SFTP is the file transfer possibility which is
provided by SSH. If you tunnel FTP over SSH, it is not called SFTP. It
is just FTP over SSH.

What you are accomplishing now is simply limiting SSH traffic, not
specifically FTP or any other traffic that you tunnel over SSH.

Greetings,
Gerdriaan Mulder