Re: tcng

I suspected there would be some interest for it :)

The only control I have on it right now is on the last chapter I'm trying
to write (It's some 20ich letter pages for now). After that, I send it to
the editor in chief who will decide on the publication date and, later, the
release date.

I'm sorry guys, but that's just how much control I have on it.

I'll keep you updated.