Re: tcng

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 21:50:51 -0400, Sir Conquer <sirconquer@gmail.com>
> On 16 Mar 2010, at 18:35, Julien Vehent wrote:
>> Do you, by any chance, happen to speak french ?
> Even if we don't - Google does! :-)

I'd rather do the translation myself than let this stuff transform my text
into some un-understandable junk.

Gnu Linux Mag France : http://www.gnulinuxmag.com/

>> I won't, however, translate it into english before at least 6 months,
>> when
>> the editor releases it under Creative Commons.
> Is there a website one can check for the status of this publication?
> also be great if you drooped a note here announcing its availability.

There is: http://www.unixgarden.com/
But they only publish french articles, as soon as they release it under
CC, I'll upload the french and translated versions to my wiki:

I can also drop a line here if you'd like :)