Re: Using shorewall

-----Original Message-----
From: Beeman <beemanp78@gmail.com>
To: debian-firewall@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Using shorewall
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 16:12:39 -0800
Mailer: Thunderbird 2.0.0.19 (Windows/20081209)

Try tossing a copy of webmin on your box. I find the shorewall plugin to
be helpful. Paolo is right, the interfaces need to be initialized
in /etc/network/interfaces. If you dig through the init scripts, you'll
find this script is called before the typical firewall script. Now I
don't recall if shorewall tries to own that or not. Have to check the
docs.

-sp