Re: Using shorewall

Try tossing a copy of webmin on your box. I find the shorewall plugin to be helpful. Paolo is right, the interfaces need to be initialized in /etc/network/interfaces. If you dig through the init scripts, you'll find this script is called before the typical firewall script. Now I don't recall if shorewall tries to own that or not. Have to check the docs.

-sp