Re[2]: Is connlimit available in etch? Will it be available in future?

Dear Ansgar,
Thank you very much for assistance.

> connlimit is part of the Linux kernel, i.e. whether you have it or not
> depends on your kernel version and which options are compiled into it,
> not on the distribution.
Yes, surely, and the next question is the following:
When kernel with CONNLIMIT option compiled into it will be available in Debian distribution?
I found similar questions in Debian support forums since 2005 year.
Is is a difficult thing for Debian developers team to add support of connlimit?

>   zgrep CONNLIMIT /proc/config.gz
This command returned nothing. Obviously, kernel 2.6.18-6-amd64 doesn't support connlimit.

> Did you actually load the module?
>   modprobe libipt-connlimit
This command returns to me:
FATAL: Module libipt_connlimit not found.

Is there any way to get "connlimit" support with no trouble of
compiling my own version of Debian kernel?

--
Best regards,
 Nick