Re: Transparent proxy from different networks

How are your interfaces set up? Is there any VLAN encapsulation on your
network or are they purely VPN, and if so... what kind of VPN?

A tcpdump or tshark dump would help greatly, too.

James Maurice Shupe       | HermeTek Network Solutions
shupej@hermetek.com       | *NIX Consulting and Hosting
GPG signed mail preferred | http://www.hermetek.com
Plain text mail preferred | 1.866.325.6207

Key fingerprint: D484 EACC 9D0F A2A5 5277 C4A8 5704 1987 A938 DF3A

This Email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act,
18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. The information
contained in this Email is intended only for use of the individual
or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately
notify us by telephone 1.866.325.6207 and destroy the original message.