Transparent proxy from different networks

Hi all:

I have a Squid running on listening on 3128 TCP port. Users
from can browse the Internet without problems thanks to a
REDIRECT rule in my shorewall config.

But users from differents networks (,,
etc.) can't browse the Internet. Those networks are connected to via a VPN connection.

My redirect rule in iptables syntax is like this:

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -s -i eth2 -p tcp --dport 80 -j
REDIRECT --to-ports

Is there a restriction to work transparent proxy for other networks
different from Do I have to configure squid to listen on
each range o network addresses?