Re: Transparent proxy from different networks

This is a diagram of my networks:

( --                                     [ FW/Proxy ]
( -- --> [ MPLS ] <-- [ Router VPN ] ( )
( --

Router VPN is and isn't masquerading
FW/Proxy is

Users from can browse transparently trough FW/Proxy.
Users from others networks can ping FW/Proxy, ping Internet, tracert
Internet, nslookup hostnames but it seems that REDIRECT rule is breaking
something for them.

Users report that ther internet explorer keeps waiting until times out
without Squid error message.

I'm running Shorewall 3.2.6 and Squid 2.6.5 running on Debian Etch