Re: Simple IP-Forwarding problem

Hi Daniel,

SSH tunnel would be possible, of course - but it would be an
additional step for the users each time they want to connect to
the servers outside - and i have to allow ssh-access on the server
in the middle, what I'd like to avoid.
However if no one can help me to solve the problem with iptables i
have to do it with ssh

> I wouldn't advise violating the security policy as you propose - it is
> bound to be there for a good reason.

Indeed, that's right but the server in the middle is not connectable by everyone - it is limited to our net.

Greetings,
    -Marc-