Firehol question

Hello all,

I have iptables but decided to use firehol. If my understanding is
correct, I should stop iptables when using firehol because firehol uses
its own, that is, i need to to do 'update-rc.d -f iptables remove' in
order for firehol to "take over".  Is this correct?

I plan to have open ports 25, 80 and 443.  etc/firehol/firehol.conf looks
like this:
version 5

server_althttp_ports="tcp/8080"
client_althttp_ports="default"

interface eth0 internet
        # enable all available protection - against DoS, invalid packets,etc
        protection strong
        server "smtp http https althttp" accept
        # since I want to use this box as a workstation at times...
        client all accept
Is this an acceptable configuration?  Any hints on how to make this better?

Thanks,
J.M.