Re: Debian vs RedHat firewall.

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 10:46:14 -0500, Marius wrote in message
<10bebe730501080746632ffaf3@mail.gmail.com>:

> > if it works, then am done, took me five minutes. I do not know what
> > you mean by "off the box".
>
> - By saying "off the box" I meant just a basic install.
>
> Martin, I appriciate for your answers.

..and if you want a newbie-safe firewall and can spare an old
box for that service, http://ipcop.org/  and out it on the outside
of your current lan, works fine for me, but I found it back in my
Red Hat days.  ;-)    If you know what you're doing and wanna
something cool to waaay cool, use Debian.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: