Bastille vs firehol vs ... [was: firewall newbie questions]

My firewall needs a very simple:  I have one machine sitting behind a DSL router that offers no outside services, though I look forward to extending the home network as the family grows.

To date I've used the Bastille package to harden my system and set up a simple packet-filtering firewall.  I've been interested to what firehol offers.

Are there strong feelings either way about these tools?  Or are they apples and oranges?

--
Michael Bell
Perth, Western Australia.

GnuPG fingerprint: E3E4 31C6 6FE6 B4F7 4279  5F48 D417 C044 ECD6 38AB