Re: firewall newbie questions

On Sunday, 2004-04-11 at 01:42, Daniel Pittman wrote:

> It will then wait 30 seconds for you to type 'commit'
> manually, or it will restore the previous firewall.

> So, if you screw up and SSH no longer works, after 30
> (very long, as I know from experience :) seconds your
> firewall is restored, and it works again.

Sorry for bothering you with another firewall newbie
question... ;)

Just to be clear about your description:

If I will enter

# firehol try
# commit

and the latter command will _not appear_ on the screen:

All I'll have to do is wait for the prompt to return?!

Thanks for your patience! :)

--
Regards,

Gerhard